|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power||Heater, furnace control|
SINGLE-PHASE, TWO-PHASE AND THREE-PHASE. RADIX brings you a full range of Thyristor (SCR) Power Regulators, which are compact in size, robust in design and easy to maintain. These Thyristor Power Regulators control power to the resistive or inductive heating loads which can be single-phase, two-phase or three-phase. They can switch load power extremely fast providing the means to respond rapidly to command changes, load changes & power supply changes. This feature allows the control of fast responding loads and eliminates the negative effects of variations in load or supply voltages that can occur with other types of control. Radix Thyristor power regulators comprise of triggering card, suitably rated back-to-back connected SCR modules mounted on special aluminium-alloy heat sink duly isolated electrically.
The cooling is either natural cooling or forced air cooling using high speed noiseless air circulating fan(s). Input and output terminals are clip-on type heavy duty connectors or copper bus bars. For safety, suitably rated semiconductor fuses and thermal cut-out is provided. The entire assembly is mounted on the very sleek and easy to install Anodized Aluminium enclosure with safety ABS removable covers.Features
- Operates on phase angle zero cross over technology
- 15 Amps to 750 Amps current carrying capacity
- Single phase / 2 phase / 3 phase versions of Thyristors.
- Suitable for 3 star without neutral / closed delta configuration.
- Auto / Manual operation.
- Accepts (0-5)VDC / (0-10)VDC / (4-20)mA control input.
- Soft start for smooth control.
- Adjustable power and current limit.
- Isolated heat sink for safety.
- Simple and Modular design for easy servicing of cards and Thyristors.
- Ideally suitable for resistive, transformer, inductive or heating loads like Silicone Carbide and Molybdenum which exhibits significant changes of resistance with increase in temperature.
- Cooling fan have temperature control which extends it life.
- It has a Relay output for remote supervision under following conditions : Phase failure, Fuse blown and Heat sink Over temperature
- Ideal replacement for traditional mechanical contactor /relay accepting DC logic input signal